- To recruit and help people prepare for service in areas of needs in other local churches.
- To help applicants discern whether an overseas lay missionary assignment is the right step for them.
- To provide the applicants with an orientation to missionary service through formation in theology, mission spirituality, mission area study and health care etc.
- To make contact with mission areas seeking the service of lay missionaries, and to facilitate the lay missionary’s choice of work and location.
- To keep in contact with returned lay missionaries, helping them to readjust to, and share their mission experience with the local church.
(Last modified: 21-10-2019)